17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Monday, November 08, 2010

Too Tall!

In the past week Alaina has outgrown most of her 0-3 month clothes because she is simply too tall! Her little 5'1" mother can't believe it and blames it on her 6'3" father. Just one more part of the baby that looks like him; I promise I carried this sweet baby for 9+ months, even though you can't see much (if any) of me in her looks. Check out how big our little lady is!


Here's Alaina playing on the floor. I love this picture because she looks so happy-go-lucky... like she might be dancing a little jig. Check out that long torso and long legs! She's getting so big!!!
A close-up of her face; what a cutie!!!

My baby in her gym. Again, check out how long she looks! I think she's grown overnight. 



Here we are together; she looks a little grumpy because she was getting ready for a nap. Gone are the days when she peacefully drifted off into sleep. She now fights her naps with a passion. You would think she would need all the sleep she can get with all the growing she is doing. I'm sure that's a phase and she will grow out of it... right? right?

No comments: