17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful For...

It's Friday and I haven't posted in a few days so today I'm continuing the "Thankful For" posts. I got the idea from Karen who got the idea from Carrie.

1. Every moment I get with Alaina. This week I counted out when I go back to work; it is sooner (much sooner) than I want.

2. Alaina's nanny when I return to work. She and I spent the day together shopping yesterday with her beautiful daughter and I'm thrilled we chose her to take care of Alaina. When I go back to work, she will be in good hands.

3. Flailing arms and legs. Alaina plays in her gym or new pack and play after each meal (except her 3 AM feeding) and loves it. She is gaining control of her extremities and it is wonderful to watch her grow.

4. Clemson games. Harry and I are going to the game tomorrow (sans baby) and while I'll miss her terribly, I think it will be good for me to be away from her. I should also add I'm thankful for Laura, Harry's sister, because she is babysitting for us.

5. DVR. Daytime T.V. is not very good, at all. With DVR I get to watch all the good evening shows that I can't stay awake for during the day. 

The baby is up and needs to eat, so that is all for today. I guess you could say I am thankful for that last nap so I could get online. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After the day I had today, I am rethinking being a SAHM. :) Alaina will be in great hands and it will be great for her to be exposed to her nanny's daughter. Have fun at the game tomorrow!