17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving at our house was the most enjoyable ever. Harry and I hosted for the 6th year and were happy that both sets of our parents and Harry's sister, Laura, were able to make it to dinner. We missed my sister, Martha, and her family as well as my brother, Clay, and his family (but I think that would have been more people than this new mother could handle). We had a great time with all of our family members and our little lady was on her best behavior. 

Alaina and her Grandma Huffman watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (one of my favorite Thanksgiving traditions; I'm thrilled I get to share this with Alaina as she grows up).
Alaina Playing in her gym.

Alaina, Joey the cat, and I playing in the gym. 

 Alaina and her Grandpa Thompson. Whenever Alaina gets fussy and he is around, he can always get her to go to sleep. She looks pretty comfortable (and adorable).
Snuggle time with my little angel. 

Our feast; the dinner was delicious and Alaina slept through the first half. 

After dinner Alaina played with her Aunt Laura. 






Laura and Harry played Beatles Rock Band while the rest of us watched. Laura was making Alaina laugh while Grandma Thompson played with her.

A family picture; it turned out pretty well considering we were all very tired.

No comments: