17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Friday, November 05, 2010

Thankful For...

Taking a cue from Karen, I'm posting about what I'm thankful for today.

1. Alaina... and snuggling.

2. Harry. He loves us and has endless patience, even when I don't.

3. Family. They support and encourage us and are always willing to lend a hand.

4. Good Friends. We call them our family, too.

5. Coffee. I have an 8 week old, need I say more?

I wanted to stop at 5, but Alaina just reminded me of another.

6. Sleep smiles. What are you dreaming about, little baby? Hopefully your Daddy and me; we love to make you smile.

2 comments:

C.G. Koens said...

Thanks for linking up - looks like you have a lot to be thankful for (even without a lot of sleep!)! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Isn't amazing how much having a supportive husband really matters? Whether it be emotional support or being physically there, I can't imagine going through motherhood without Clay.