17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

4 Days Old!

What an accomplishment... Alaina is now 4 days old. Harry and I actually high-fived yesterday morning because she lived though her first night at home. It's a little scary not having a team of nurses backing you up; luckily my mom and dad were here to lend a hand. Harry's mom and dad came in last night with dinner and talk of the outside world, which helped more than they know! Here are a few pictures we've snapped over the past few days.














5 comments:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

All of her outfits are so cute! The one Mom got when we were out here is perfect for coming home. And, I definitely recognize those jammies in the last pictures!

Kerri. said...

She is a DOLL! (And the high five moment? We totally did that, too. Nothing celebrates that first night of survival like a big ol' high five. :) )

Miss Monica said...

Congratulations - she is beautiful!

Alison @ Stretch My Check said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous and more gorgeous. Love the tiny baby snuggles.

Ingrid and Patrick said...

I HAVE to come see her soon, I can't hold myself back much longer :-)