17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tigers Meeting a Tiger

Friday night Harry and I went to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Eez, and to see "The Other Guys" (which was hilarious) when we stumbled upon a baby tiger. A local wildlife reserve brought 2 baby tigers (Jasmine was 12 months old and Sasha was 22 months old) to hang out at Birkdale Village to raise money for their organization. Harry and I, being a couple of Clemson Tigers, were pretty excited to see the baby tigers. We even paid $10 to get a picture of us feeding Jasmine.

This is Jasmine, they had just taken her bottle of kitten formula away from her to refill it. She is the "ornery" one, or so the handlers said.

1 comment:

Jeff K said...

Tiger are go cool. Big cats and sharks have that "I'm top of the food chain and know it so don't f### with me" And they look so cute whne they are young!