17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Friday, August 20, 2010

38 Weeks

Wednesday marked the beginning of our 38th week of pregnancy AND it was my first day back at school. I've been having some contractions this week but I'm not making much progress towards D-Day. Not to over share (but you don't have to read this if you don't want to) but my cervix is still closed despite the baby being very low in the birth canal. My blood pressure is also starting to rise, but my doctor wasn't worried yet (that's pretty normal towards the end of pregnancy and when teachers go back to work).


Until our little lady is ready to come out, we will continue to enjoy our pregnancy. She must be very happy inside so I must be doing a good job making her comfortable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so beautiful, cant wait to see baby pics!