17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Monday, August 30, 2010

Home, Home on the Range

Today, I only worked half a day in an attempt to get some rest and bring my blood pressure back done before our little one arrives (less than 1 week till my due date!). I'm not going to lie, it felt weird. I left school feeling fine, just very pregnant, and that's not going to change once I get home. I feel a little like I'm cheating, but it also feels great. I can focus on our little girl and that's what I need to do now. She's been moving up a storm this afternoon and that always makes me happy. I know she is healthy and happy as long as she is rolling around in there.

Phoebe and Joey are thrilled that I'm home and encourage me to take as many naps as possible. I'm not sure how they will feel once the baby arrives... only time will tell.

No comments: