17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Sunday, July 04, 2010

Surprise! Baby Shower

My family threw Harry and I a surprise baby shower yesterday since this is the first (and only) time we have been together since I've been pregnant. We had delicious food and lots of wonderful gifts to welcome the newest member of the family.

The food/present table. Our menu consisted of a southwest theme (thanks to my sister Martha who lives in Arizona). We had a bean dip/tortilla chips, taco ring, chocolate dipped strawberries, and cake.

The sweet diaper cake.

Our real cake (this was quite a hit with Madison and Luke).

Luke and Madison were my helpers during the shower.






Thank you to my mom, my sister Martha, and my sister-in-law Karen for organizing everything. Also, thanks to my friends and family that sent gifts!

No comments: