17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Big 3-0!

Today is my 30th birthday and it has started out well. Harry and I got up around 5:30 AM for a early morning swim (Harry is doing really well with his endurance swimming). When Harry took off for work I headed to Starbucks for a decaf caramel macchiato... it is delicious (but not as good as it's caffeinated counter-part). Baby Girl and I plan on spending the day working in her room, going to Target, and doing laundry. Not nearly as exciting as my day 30 years ago, but still pretty nice.

Having a birthday while being 7.5 months pregnant makes me wonder about my daughter's birthday. What day will she be born, what will she look like when we finally see her, etc, etc. Only about 52 days and we will find out.

Me at my birth

Harry at his birth

Who do you think Baby Girl will look like? Visit the poll to the right to vote!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy birthday! (I went to high school with Harry, by the way! AND, my mom delivered mail with Harry's dad for years!)

Can't wait to see you guys' little girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Meredith. You look FABULOUS! I think the baby will look like you.