17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yes, We are Boring

You may have noticed that there have not been any posts in awhile. It appears that we missed the entire Christmas season. Actually, we did not. We did, however, spend the holiday with my (Meredith's) family. That is going to be my excuse for not posting... we weren't home. After we returned to Charlotte we went to movies, shopped, and spent time with Harry's family. Yes, we are boring.



So, what are we up to? Nothing! Harry works, I work, and on weekends we play. This past weekend we went to our friend Kevin's birthday party at the Forum. It was a blast. Kevin had rented out the VIP lounge. We really enjoyed helping Kevin celebrate his 35th birthday.

Now, I am trying out some new recipes from some of my Christmas cookbooks. Tonight, home-made tomato soup. Yummy.


The tomatoes stewing


The completed soup

See, I told you we were boring. If you want to check out another couple that thinks they are boring you can see Clay and Karen's blog. In their Monday, January 14th post they declared that they had "become that boring couple we feared". To them I say, join the club! :-) We love our boring life, even if it isn't that exciting for others to read about or for us to write about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate tomato soup.

Anonymous said...

I too am one half of a boring couple and love it! Our big outing this week is watching the UD/XU game on Thursday. We are going to the bar around the corner!This weekend is Andy's 30th birthday party and some people are coming in for that. That's a big week! Normally we just hang out and cook! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, that last one was me! I forgot to sign it!
Love you guys!
Beth