17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Sunday, January 20, 2008

Snowy Day and Painting

Yesterday, the Carolinas got snow again. Unfortunately, the snow didn't stick. It did, however, ruin our plans to go hiking. So, Harry and I decided to paint the office (no, not scenes from the show, The Office, but our office) the last unpainted room in our house. So far, we don't have any after pictures, but I will post some later today. Here is what the room looked like before we painted.

The view from the doorway. Yes, it is very tan.


Another view of the room with our fawesome futon taking center stage.


This is the corner I don't speak of. It is cluttered and unorganized. Hopefully it will look better when we load everything back in.

I would also like to show everybody that it did, in fact, snow here yesterday. I even got an email from our church saying that the 8:45 service and the 9:45 Sunday School is canceled today, due to icy roads. Give me a break.

A picture taken from the office window. (The snowman still stands, although it looks pathetic.)


The same view this morning. DANGER! Ice is clearly taking over the road. (Insert sarcasm here)

No comments: