17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Monday, January 28, 2008

A Nice Little Saturday (and Sunday)

Yes, Frank-the-Tank uttered this phrase in "Old School" and Harry and I are going to steal it for our next post. Our past weekend was pretty uneventful; however, 17th Most Popular readers demand more posts, so we are trying to meet this demand.

We started out our Friday with a little karaoke and bowling... a stellar combo! We did not sing, but every wana-be country star in the Lake Norman area did. You have to love it when amatures sing "Red Neck Woman". Classy. I amazed the bowling alley with a 61 my first round. I really stepped it up my second game and bowled an 82. I lost the first game and Harry lost the second (there were 3 other people, we are both just that bad). Clay and Karen, you leaguers would kill us!

Our bowling hero... Ernie McCracken from Kingpin.
Reminds you of Harry, right?

On Saturday Harry began working on his next wood-working project. He is making us a new desk for the office. You can see our Pottery Barn model.


The only difference would be our desk will have 2 file drawers on the left (and no smaller drawers). It is coming along well and should be complete soon. We'll keep you posted.

Yesterday I worked on my resume' for a political office... I shredded documents! Oh, I know, the excitement never stops for us Thompsons. Harry continued to work on his project. Despite this lack of activity, we are still both exhausted today. I guess it's just our awesome lives that keep us going.

As the good times keep rolling here, we'll keep you posted!

No comments: