17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Monday, February 26, 2007

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The good I'm referring to is a movie... Reno 911 Miami. Harry and I saw it this weekend and it was hilarious! A lot of the usual Reno 911 humor, and even an appearance from Reno's favorite street roller (not walker since he is on roller skates) Terry. Here are a few of my favorite scenes from the movie...

This would be where the "ugly" tag comes into play.
The image from the back was even worse, I was crying laughing!
Wiegle was wearing granny panties and a white bra under her bathing suit.

Oh yes, they came across this on the beach. The deputies tried to push it into the ocean again when Junior falls into the whale.
Spoiler Alert:
They blow up the whale to remove the carcass, I had to look away because I was gagging.

Harry and I give this movie 2 big thumbs up. It's not one of those "make you think movies", in fact, your IQ might actually go down after watching it, but it's all in good fun.

On a related, but unrelated, note, THE BAD...
I stayed up to watch Saturday Night Live and was so disappointed. It was AWFUL! They had such a great host, Rainn Wilson (Dwight Schrute from The Office), but the writing was horrific. He is such a great actor; he can really make just about anything funny, but even he couldn't save SNL. What a shame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is the ugly?