17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Follow-Up on PSYCHO!!

This is a direct quote taken from CNN.com...

NASA will begin a review of its psychological screening for astronauts, NASA said Wednesday -- a day after astronaut Lisa Nowak was charged with attempting to murder a love rival. Meanwhile, Nowak was having a medical evaluation, which would also include a psychological evaluation, NASA said.


hmmmmm... do you think NASA is reading 17th Most Popular for tips? Maybe I should give up teaching and start working for NASA; at least I'm more stable than some of it's current employees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

old news....

I believe that NASA is behind ANS's death so the attention will no longer be on them. Well NASA, your little plan did not work on me.....I am on to you....