17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A confession...

A year ago, I never would have imagined saying this, but I now like John Mayer. There, I said it. I know we made fun of Karen for posting one of his songs on her blog a while back, but after hearing that song a few days afterwards, I realized it is actually a good song. And there are several other good songs on his latest album (I'm particularly fond of "Gravity" and the "Bold As Love" cover). Please note that this does not mean that I forgive him for any of his work before Continuum, but it's a step in the right direction.



- Harry (I had to specify, as Mer has yet to turn the corner on the subject)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that THIS is on MY blog.

Anonymous said...

I am also a fellow John "only Continuum" Mayer fan who recently turned the corner. I still think that 'Father and Daughters' is vomit inducing and hearing 'No Such Thing' and 'Your Body is a Wonderland' makes me want to punch throats. But, I do like a couple of songs off of his new album....

Karen

Karen said...

Did you guys just give up on life?