17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Sunday, September 02, 2012

Random Photos

I haven't had much time to post this past week since starting back to school, so I have a few photos to share from the past few weeks.

Alaina and me after a long day. 

Alaina loves "sock hands." She puts socks (hopefully clean ones, not always) on her hands and goes about her daily routine... like eating goldfish. 

Yay! Sock Hands!

Alaina and Harry earlier today. 

Alaina showing off her new shirt. Anybody who knows me knows I LOVE bunnies. Yesterday when shopping at Belk I found this bunny shirt AND the bunny has glasses on! Those two things (for Alaina) equal the best shirt ever! I only wish I could have found it in larger sizes, too.

2 comments:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Love the shirt! Let me know if your store was just out of sizes. I could check ours. We're looking forward to seeing you this coming weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. SOCK HANDS!

Karen