17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Daddy's Fashions

Today, Alaina sported her Daddy's fashions and it was really cute. She asks about him all the time during the day and I always tell her, "Daddy's at work." Today she told me, "Daddy work, toe broken, Daddy home!" She has recently started speaking in short phrases and I love what all she tells me. I can tell that she misses him a lot during the day so she made up for it by wearing some of his things.

First she found Daddy's belt. It had to be doubled up but she could wear it!

Next, wearing Daddy's shoes. Notice they are both right shoes and not a matching set. We don't seem to have any left shoes hanging around anywhere (other than collecting dust in the closet). I wonder why that is... (see "Surfer's Toe" for more information). 

Also, FYI, we won't have any left shoes floating around here for at least 3 more weeks but the surgeon doesn't think Harry will need to have a pin put in his toe. Yay?!?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weston was watching this video and gasped while saying "Oh no!" when Alaina fell. Cute video. :)