17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Thursday, July 19, 2012

Beach Weekend

This past weekend Harry, Alaina, and I headed to my parents near Wilmington, NC for a little beach get-away. We had a fantastic time and got a couple of great beach days in!

My sister, Martha, and her family stopped by for dinner and some play-time after their trip to the beach.

Luke, Alaina, Alex, and Madison playing on the slide.

The kids found a dragonfly and were mesmerized! 

Alaina and Madison

 Alaina and her babies all set up (Alaina did this and when I came around the corner she yelled, "cheese!")

 Happy Beach Baby

My little girl and me on my birthday. :-)

Alaina running for the waves... she LOVES the beach. 

Just before we left we found a lizard outside my parents front door. Alaina was obsessed with him and wanted us to take a picture... it turned out pretty well.

No comments: