17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Sunday, July 01, 2012

Alaina's Weekend With Grandma and Grandpa

This past weekend, Harry was in San Diego to attend training with Insulindependence, so Alaina and I headed to Wilmington to spend the weekend with my parents (and go to the beach). Here are a few pictures of our adventures.

On the way, Alaina started laughing hysterically in the back seat of the car. I turned around to see her balancing her cup on her head. She then announced, "cup hat". It was so cute!

Alaina is a true beach baby! She loved playing in the water (she wasn't the least bit scared even if she did get knocked down by a wave), she loved playing in the sand, and she loved people watching on the beach.



















Alaina also loved playing at my parents' house. She was a chef and a pony groomer. 
We had a great weekend... thanks to my parents for having us!!

No comments: