17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Monday, June 28, 2010

Sleep, AC, and Bunnies

As our pregnancy progresses (I'm now at 30 weeks... only 69 days to go!) I am finding that certain things evade me... namely sleep and comfort. It is amazing how many things you can get done when you get up at 5:30 on a Monday; but since it is summer vacation I'd kind of like to sleep. Oh well, there are always naps!

On another note, our Air Conditioning in both Harry's car and the house seem to have gone out/slowed this weekend. So this morning (after I folded laundry, wrote a first grade technology curriculum map, cleaned the heck out of the coffee pot and then made coffee) Harry and I took his car in to the dealer; we think he has a faulty fan. Our house AC might just be a little low on freon so we are awaiting a visit from our favorite HV/AC guys at Parks tomorrow afternoon.

Finally, so this whole post doesn't sound like a complaint, we are getting our summer visits from our favorite woodland creatures... bunnies. This little guy hopped out of our garden last night and he was so small I thought he was a bird. Harry was able to get really close and get a picture before he scampered off into the woods. I was really excited to see him.


1 comment:

The Zombie Crafter said...

I don't know why, but I always get sososo excited when I see bunnies. I used to live in the country, so I'd see them all the time, and they were actually somewhat of a nuisance in our garden. Still, I'm always like, "Oooooh, ooh, look, LOOK, a bunny!!!!" whenever I see one.