17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

29 Weeks

Today, Harry, Baby Girl, and I had our 29th week doctor's appointment. I also got to take that wonderful glucose test (I think I'm finally coming down off my sugar high). Our little lady is measuring exactly 29 weeks, way to go little one! Her heart rate was 141 beats per minute and her current hobbies are kicking... a lot. Her little feet are right up under my right rib cage and she has been getting in quite a few good kicks. Today, at the doctor's office, Harry got to feel a really good one; one where my entire stomach moves just because of 1 kick.


My doctor assured me that our little lady would have plenty of room to grow still despite my small stature. He said very soon my stomach muscles would stretch and separate (even more) and she will move out. I can't imagine what that is going to look like, or feel like, but I'm happy that our little girl will have all the room she needs. Only 81 more days; we can't wait.

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Looking great! I love her room too.