17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Sunday, May 30, 2010

Double Digits

Yesterday was a big milestone (at least in my opinion) in our pregnancy; we are down to double digits. Yep, the pregnancy counter is ticking away and our little girl is growing stronger and healthier every day. Baby girl now weighs about 2 pounds and is about 14 inches long from head to rump (not including legs)! I can feel her all the time now; she's quite the kicker. It is amazing to watch my stomach change shape completely as she moves and watch it bounce as she kicks. Today somebody asked me if I was ready to have her out yet; while I'm getting uncomfortable (my back is hurting more and more and it's getting harder to breath, especially when I sit) but I wouldn't trade it for the world. We have had quite a few friends that have given birth to their bundles of joy early. I'm grateful for every day our little girl can grow stronger and healthier inside.


Harry and I welcoming a new member to our group of friends, Liam Joseph. He was born 4 weeks early weighing only 5 lbs 3 oz but he is healthy and so is his mom. What a blessing.

No comments: