17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Do What the Sign Says...

and nobody gets hurt!

On my way home today, I saw a RV (no doubt in town for the big race weekend we are soon facing) with a stolen "Caution: Alligator! Do not touch or molest!" sign attached to the back; it made me laugh. Now, Harry and I are not big on stealing signs, like the RV owners, but we do enjoy taking pictures of silly signs. I thought I would share a few that we've collected over the years so you, our readers, could also get a laugh.

This is my all-time favorite. We really had to resist teasing the cougars... "Hey cougars, who stinks? You do, that's right!"
(Taken at Grandfather Mountain, NC)

"Licklog Ridge" I'm just doing what I'm told!
(Taken at Mt. Mitchell, NC)

I really love how graphic this one is! Stay off the rocks!!
(Taken at Mt. Ranier, WA)

We did not "GitchaSum" but at only $5.00, we should have.
(Taken at the Stumptown Tractor Club Show, Denver, NC)

Meredith: "Should we stop at the next exit?"
Harry: "No!! Keep driving!!! Dinosaurs!!!"
(Even the sign has an exclamation mark!)
At least the dinosaur exit also has a hospital.
(Taken near Hickory, NC)

Finally, you can bet Harry and I didn't wander too far off the beaten path here.
(Taken at a rest stop between Phoenix and Yuma, AZ)

No comments: