17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Makings of a Nursery

This past week, Harry and I began working on the baby's nursery. Harry surprised me by removing all of the old baseboards while I was in Arizona. Then, on Saturday and Sunday we finished cleaning out all of the "office" items and began painting and installed new baseboards.

The room just before painting.

The room after painting (we didn't paint the lower half since it will be covered up with wainscoting).

The new baseboards and a preview of the wainscoting.

"The Parking Deck" with the wainscoting and top rail ready to be installed. Hopefully we will have more pictures to share after this weekend!

3 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

I love the green! Cant wait to see the finished room. Hope you, Harry and the baby are doing well!

Unknown said...

I love the nursery! I kept trying to read somewhere if you mentioned the name of the paint anywhere,,,, no luck finding it though. :-/
What IS the name of the pain? :)

Harry and Mer said...

Margery,
I hope you get this note... thanks for the sweet comment. The green is "Grass Cloth" by Behr (from Home Depot) and the brown is "Melted Chocolate" also by Behr. :-)