17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Bombers!

Harry and I are playing on a softball team this spring. Ok, Harry plays and I keep score from the dugout. You know me, I'm always up for diligent record keeping! Anyway, our team chose the name "The Bombers". I'm not sure how we came up with the name, but hopefully we can live up to the positive meaning behind bombers, instead of the negative (however, we have been bombing a lot lately).

Harry, warming up

Joanne, getting ready to pitch

Laura catching (yep, this pretty much sums up our team's fielding ability)

I'll work on getting a team picture sometime soon. Hopefully more Bomber posts (with more wins) coming soon!

1 comment:

joannie said...

I feel a "bomb" coming on this week. (the good kind of course) Maybe Siggy is the missing link?