17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bad Guys

Harry and I have been working very hard on our nursery the past few weeks. This morning, I got up and looked out the window to see a bird fly into our grill. I got worried the bird couldn't get out... she did seconds later. Then she continued to fly in and out of the grill and I quickly realized that she was 2 birds, a mommy bird and daddy bird, and they were building a nest.

There they are, just working on their nursery.

Look what a good job they did! Unfortunately, Harry and I grill out often so we had to destroy all their hard work. We both felt awful. We really are the bad guys. Sorry little birds!

Bird Update: I just heard Joey and Phoebe making their bird noises so I went to look out the window. The birds started to recreate their nest... very persistent little birds.

No comments: