17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Saturday, March 15, 2008

Signs of Spring

Some my fellow bloggers (Barb, Clay and Karen) have recently made me jealous of their snowy weather (I know they may be sick of it, but to a former Ohio girl living in North Carolina, snow sounds wonderful). To retaliate against their snowy posts, I am going to brag about our wonderful weather!


The past week our highest temperature was 75 degrees. Our peach tree has flowered and our lilies have all sprouted. We have flowers all around the house, which is something that I know is not yet happening in the norther part of the country.



So, all of our norther readers, enjoy the pictures that proves spring has sprung in the south and I'll continue to enjoy your winter pictures.

No comments: