17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Saturday, March 01, 2008

Game Night

Last night Harry and I met over at our friend Joanne's for a good old fashion game night. We began the evening with Clue... the who done it? game. We then moved on to one of my favorite games, Apples to Apples. I will have to say that I have more fun playing this game with my family because everybody at the party liked literal comparisons, I enjoy playing with a more sarcastic group. We finished the evening off with Catch Phrase. It was a great evening spent with great friends!

3 comments:

K. said...

Apples to Apples is only fun if there are no Buzz Killington's playing.

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

We have Apples to Apples..haven't played it yet, so maybe we can when you visit??

Adam, Barb and Cal said...

the wahl's LOVE apples to apples... you need to have a lot of sarcastic people to make it really interesting, then you never know which way someone will go, with the "right" answer, or something totally off the wall, just for fun!