17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter with the Family

Harry and I awoke on Easter Sunday to the sound of excited squeals. We were still at Martha and Ed's house and Madison and Luke were very excited to see that the Easter Bunny had come.

Madison had to wait until everybody was up before beginning her egg hunt.
She waited patiently with Lil' Phoebe, the cat Harry and I had given her the day before.


Luke was more interested in playing than hunting eggs. We don't know what Karen is doing (she's always been a bit strange). Just kidding Karen!


Madison was an expert egg hunter (I love this picture, she looks so cute).


Harry even got in on the action, but I don't think Madison shared any of the chocolate inside.


Luke decided to just hang out, he can't have any of the candy yet anyway.


After the egg hunt excitement we got ready for church. I was criticized for dressing more for St. Patrick's Day than Easter. Hey, they were less than a week apart, can you blame me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.

I love those baskets! The photos are great. Hoppy Easter.

If you visit me, please leave a comment of no more than seven words or less! Have a great day.
http://todayinseven.blogspot.com