17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Monday, October 01, 2012

It's beginning to sound a lot like...

Every evening, Alaina picks out 3 (or 6 or 12) books to read before bed. Tonight, she picked out a large stack and Harry and I told her she had to pick 3 since it was already bed time. Alaina kept saying, "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus" as she held up a book telling the Christmas Story. What an amazing little girl.

Also, in an attempt to get just a few more crackers before bed, Alaina told us she wanted 4 more Cheese-Its. She then counted, 1, 2, 3, 4 all while holding up the correct corresponding fingers! I couldn't believe it; it is amazing to see what she picks up and how much she learns daily. 

She is getting so big; I'm so proud of how she learns and grows and I hope I can remember all of these milestones as she gets older.

No comments: