17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pretty in Pink

This weekend we painted the first room in our new home; of course we had to start with Alaina's room. We had worked so hard making the perfect nursery for her in our old house and I hated leaving it. We decided to change things up a bit for her new room. She still is using the same nursery bedding, but we opted for a pink room for our growing little lady.

Her crib and her name above her bed... just like in her first nursery. We also have her Beatles quote that I made for her hanging to the left of her crib.  

Her windows, I'm not sure why it looks so smokey in this picture. I'm hoping there isn't a smoke monster at our house (yes, that was a Lost reference). 

The door to the left leads to our hallway, the door to the right is the entrance to Alaina's Jack-and-Jill bathroom.

Her closet and the entrance to her room. 

I am planning on making her new curtains as soon as I find the perfect fabric. I know exactly what I want, now it's just the process of finding it. I really hope our little lady loves her new room color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love the green and pink combination. I am looking forward to seeing what fabric you end up using. Yay for painting a room!

Karen