17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Saturday, January 28, 2012

More Paint!

Today, Harry, Alaina, and I painted an accent wall in our living room and in our kitchen. We love how it turned out and look forward to painting more next week. 


The views of the living room. Yes, that is Antiques Roadshow on the TV; we're dorks like that. 



The kitchen (featuring Alaina eating dinner). 


We also painted the stop and drop. The rest of the kitchen, living room, and hallway will be a tan color; we think the blue/gray will look really nice in contrast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love the color...I painted our laundry a very similar color today (I mixed a gray and a blue we already had because it was free). I also really like how you carried the color throughout the kitchen and the stop and drop (love that name!). I hate accent walls that have nothing in common with other parts of the house. I love how the white just pops.