17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Thursday, September 29, 2011

Our New House

As promised, here are a few pictures of our new house.

This is not our house but part of our backyard. One of the things I love about our new house is that it is in the country. We have a hay field behind our house and a rooster visits daily. We also get a large variety of visiting wildlife. This hawk was on the fence at the edge of our backyard today.

This is Alaina's playroom (our bonus room over the garage). Right now it is missing large furniture, but our current living room furniture will be moved up here in the near future. 



This is Alaina's room. It doesn't have decorations on the wall yet, but everything is unpacked!

This is Alaina's bathroom (also the guest bath). She and Harry were getting ready for bath time. 


Our living room. You can see the backyard and hay field through the windows. We will be getting new furniture for this room, soon. 



Our kitchen. I LOVE our kitchen. I've gotten used to cooking with our gas stove (it scared me a little bit at first) and the convection oven is awesome! I can't wait to have a little more time to cook in this beautiful kitchen.

As you can see, we still have a long way to go; but for only being here less than 2 weeks, I think we are doing pretty well. I'm hoping to get more unpacking done this weekend so I can share more pictures, soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the fact that it is in the country. I can't wait to see it in person. :)