17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy First Birthday, Alaina!

Today, our little baby turned one. It's hard to believe that a year has gone by this quickly. We celebrated with a party in the park. 

 Alaina and her cousin, Madison, dressed alike for the party. I can already tell these girls are going to be lifelong friends.

More girl-time... Alaina's other BFF, Emma, was at the party, too, but I didn't get a photo of them together. Hopefully I'll get a copy of one, soon. 

 










An attempt to get a photo of Alaina, her cousins Madison, Luke, and Alex with grandma and grandpa.


 Alaina got her own mini cake.


Happy First Birthday, sweet baby girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great party. :) I am sorry we couldn't make it. I love the little cake, just for Alaina. Too cute!