17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Friday, April 15, 2011

Walking

Woohoo! It is spring break here in Charlotte and that means that I now get to spend 9 whole days, in a row, with my little Alaina. Her wonderful nanny let us borrow the walker that Alaina uses at their house so she can still get some exercise over the break. Alaina is thrilled that she can move around the house; meanwhile, the cats hate (and I mean really hate) that she is more mobile. 


Alaina has already figured out how to get up onto the carpet in our living room from the kitchen. I'm pretty sure that by the end of the 9 days she will have figured out how to get the walker upstairs. Harry and I really need to batten down the hatches!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If the cats hate her in that wait till she starts crawling! They are really going to hate her. :-)