17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Another Visit From the Tooth Fairy

Today, Alaina got her third tooth! She has been a little fussy all week long (and hasn't wanted to nap... adding to the fussiness) so I was relieved to see the new tooth make its appearance today. The latest edition to her set of chompers is the left upper incisor. She has yet to show it off proudly, I'm guessing it's still a little tender, but I got to finally feel it tonight when I brushed her bottom teeth. I'll post a picture of the newest tooth as soon as I can get a decent one. Until then, enjoy this picture of Alaina in her Beatles onesie with Harry in his Avett Brothers t-shirt.

Sometimes, people tell me that Alaina looks like me. When I see a picture of her with Harry, I know that those nice people are lying to me. She is all him and that's just fine with me. 

No comments: