17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Monday, December 13, 2010

We Made It!

Today was my first day back to work and we both made it through the day. I cried when I was feeding Alaina this morning, the whole way to work, and when one of my best friends, Jessica, asked how I was doing at school; however, I held it together for the rest of the day (or until I got home at least). Alaina, on the other hand, did very little crying today. She had a blast with her nanny, Paula, and Paula's daughter, Emma. She was sleepy today because of the early wake-up but I'm sure she will adjust to the new schedule soon enough. Only 6 more work days until Christmas break; I can't wait.

1 comment:

NH said...

Yay for surviving the first day....and almost the first week back! I love how you documented when you cried too. I cried 3 times as well. : ) Pretty soon we will have a break and will get to snuggle our babies all day long! However, going back in January will be completely horrible! We will have to compare crying stories then too!