17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Alaina's Baptism

On Sunday, our beautiful baby girl was baptized. She was very well behaved (she didn't cry even once) and even took a nap right after the baptism. 

Our family picture

Our pastor, Lib, with the family

My Mom and Dad, Weston (our nephew), me, Harry and Alaina, Harry's Mom and Dad, and my sister-in-law Karen

After the baptism, we had a little party at the house. 



 
Harry's sister, Laura, joined us shortly after church (she had to play keyboard for her church's service).

It was a very special day in our baby's life and we really enjoyed it. I'm very thankful for the family that was able to make it to celebrate but we really missed my sister, Martha, and her family who live in Arizona and my brother, Clay, who had just returned from Afghanistan and was working in Indiana.

God bless our little Alaina.

No comments: