17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Saturday, September 04, 2010

1 Day to Go!

I can't believe we are here... September 4... 1 day till the baby is due!
I can't believe it for many reasons. On December 30th I took a pregnancy test expecting the usual "Not Pregnant" to show up when, to my surprise, we got "Pregnant"!
I can't believe it because months ago I had a discussion with my doctor that I was worried she would come early because I'm so small (only 5'1") and Harry is so big (6'3") and there wouldn't be room for baby.
I can't believe it because most of my friends that have been pregnant with me have delivered early; this made me so nervous that I've had our bags packed since week 30! (Yep, that bag has been packed for 10 weeks!)
I can't believe it because soon we will be parents. I'm excited, terrified, happy, nervous, worried, and hopeful all at once.

Tomorrow is our official due date and it is also my grandmother, Mila's, birthday. I have a feeling grandma is up there somewhere pulling some strings so her great-granddaughter can share her birthday; I hope so. I really want to meet our little miracle and it would be nice to think of my grandma every year on her birthday. Come on grandma... help us out!

Grandma, me, Martha, Clay and Dad at Niagara Falls
(Mom was there... she was taking the picture, as always)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post Meredith. All I have ever heard is how much you're like your Grandma. She is up there, with a smile across her face, so proud of you!