17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Friday, August 21, 2009

San Diego Zoo

Finally, I am posting the last of our pictures from our Arizona/California trip (it has been a very busy week). Harry, the Jones family, and I went to the zoo after our trip to Coronado beach and Old Towne San Diego (there's that "e" again!).

Madison, Harry, and Luke are ready for the zoo!

Luke fell in love with the monkeys.

Madison really enjoyed the elephants (and the entrance to the new elephant exhibit).

Martha with Alex on his first trip to the zoo!

The kids loved this dinosaur cup (full of lemonade). Harry and I shared an elephant cup of "coffee" (actually it was diet coke, but if the kids knew it was diet coke they would have wanted to share, so we told them it was coffee).

Harry's preferred method of carrying Madison. He feels they both benefit... she can see everything and his arms don't get exhausted.

I thought this was very cute!

Look... there in the middle! Edward did make it to the zoo! (This is the only picture I took that he appears in.)

Oh wow! Here I am, too! (This is the only picture in which I appear.)

Finally, a series of humorous pictures from the zoo...

Really?!?!?!

They're getting closer, run!!!!

Madison as Zoolander.

I don't know...

1 comment:

Honeymoon bed breakfast said...

The World Famous San Diego Zoo in Balboa Park, San Diego, California, is one of the largest and most progressive zoos in the world with over 4,000 animals of more than 800 species. It is also one of the few zoos in the world that houses the giant panda