17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Friday, March 27, 2009

National Boards - Part I

For the past 10 months I have been working on my National Board Certification with two very good friends, Joanne and Jessica. Today, we finished the first part of the process, mailing our portfolios!

Here's my portfolio all packaged up. It's not very impressive looking. It consisted on 4 entries (1 writing, 1 social studies, 1 science/math, and 1 of my accomplishments as a teacher).


Me as Vanna at the packing "party".


Yay! Me, Jessica, and Joanne ready to go to the post office!


Jessica mailing her Boards.


Joanne mailing her Boards.


Finally, me mailing my Boards.


The girls celebrating the end of the first part of the certification process.
We will finish our application process when we take the written assessment on May 8th. Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congratulations Mer!