17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Sunday, March 01, 2009

March

Today is March 1st. I have been looking forward to March for the wonderful events...

March 1 - Karen's Birthday - Happy Birthday Karen!
March 22 - Harry's Birthday

but also dreading it as a deadline...

March 31 - National Board DUE!

And now, we are forcast to get 6 inches of snow. It is currently 33 degrees and pouring rain with a cold front moving in later today. I think it might happen!

Although we are already making up 2 snow days (including 1 on a "protected" teacher work-day) I think this might be just what I need to make me feel better about my Boards progress. 

Could we awaken to a winter wonderland tomorrow?
Part of me really hopes so!

2 comments:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Hope you get your snow. We're supposed to have record highs today and tomorrow of 95. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am hoping for snow as well but Clay thinks I am being a negative nelly because I don't think it will happen.