17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I can't worry about anything else!

I don't know if anybody else has been caught making the statement above lately, but I have made it a lot the past few days... and yet, something more for me to worry about always comes along. On my list currently are (of course) the economy... will Harry and I have enough money to pay all our bills this month and buy gas; school... am I doing a good enough job, are the kids challenged, are they happy? can I actually get my National Board Certification... everybody says it is about 200-300 hours of work, can I do it and do it well enough to certify? is the house clean enough? do I talk to my family enough? who will our president be, will they do a good job?

The list could go on and on. Then, on the way home I am stopped in traffic, not once but twice, because ALL of Charlotte is freaking out because there is a gas shortage because of hurricane Ike and the lines to get into the gas station are so long the police are called in for reinforcements. Something has got to give soon.

No comments: