17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Saturday, May 31, 2008

Horseback Riding at Latta Equestrian Center

Harry and I wanted to do something outdoors today and we decided to go on a trail ride at the Equestrian Center at Latta Plantation (located in Huntersville, NC). Harry had been horseback riding before; however, despite growing up with a horse, I had never been. Sad, I know, but Hasan was never broken.

Harry with his horse, Fudge.


Meeting my horse, Star.


Harry, saddled up and ready to go.


On the trail!


My view of the trail ride.


Harry on Fudge and me on Star.
Fudge was being a little difficult at the time this picture was taken.

After a lovely trail ride Harry and I encountered an interesting sight right next to our car. A Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Officer was arresting 2 men in the parking lot. We can only guess that the arrest was drug related, based on the appearance of the 2 men. It sure was an eventful ending to a great day.

Perp #1 in the back of the police car.


Perp #2 awaiting his turn to be put in the car (he is already hand-cuffed).

No comments: