17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Sunday, May 25, 2008

BBQ at the Homestead

Today Harry and I hosted a BBQ at the house. Some good friends came over to celebrate the long weekend, as well as Marshall's birthday.

Harry and me


Marshall and his daughter, Julie


Joanne


Julie, looking as cute as ever!


Allie, daughter Julie, and Shannon


The whole Cesena family


Harry, in his "I love the Lord of the Rings" pose


Volleyball team Joanne, Harry, and Shannon demonstrate bump, set, spike


Allie, Marshall, and I pose for a more artistic Volleyball team picture


Our "special" friend Joanne loves to dance


More dancing


Even more dancing


Harry, Volleyball Superstar!


The whole gang after a long evening.

Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Adam, Barb and Cal said...

those pics are so great... made me want to celebrate memorial day with YOU guys!!! jealous!
Love B