17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Return of an Old Friend

A year ago, before we started our blog, Harry and I had a visitor. There were a select few (mostly my family) that got emailed pictures and updates about this visitor; however, many of you (both our readers) did not get to see our visitor. To my delight, the visitor is back.


This little bunny, who I will name Hoppy, has come back to visit our peach tree yet again. The reason Hoppy makes me so happy (what a pun) is because I love bunnies (as any of my relatives, close friends, or students can tell you). Last year Hoppy visited every night and even got so bold as to stand up on his hind legs to pick peaches off the tree. To Hoppy's dismay, the tree is bigger this year and he cannot reach the peaches. This means tomorrow I will be picking a peach or two off the tree to put at the base for Hoppy to eat.


Joey and Phoebe also love Hoppy's visits, as is evidenced by this picture. If you will notice, you cannot even see Joey's tail because he is so happy to see Hoppy.


Hoppy last year (June 2006). Notice the ties on the smaller peach tree.

1 comment:

Karen said...

He is no Donald (may he RIP) but he is a cute bunny!