17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Shopping With the Girls

Before I start, this is a Meredith post. Harry thinks this topic is too girly so I want to begin by saying this was written by me.

Last weekend I went shopping with my friends Megan and Joanne. We went to lunch at Thai Lanna (yummy) and then headed to Concord Mills for some outlet shopping. One thing I love to do while shopping is try on hideous clothes. Last weekend was no disappointment. Check out the fugly clothes and shoes we found.

We started at TJ Maxx where I found this little number. The shirt (and I use the term shirt loosely) only cost $5.00. What a bargain for half a shirt, or maybe it's only a quarter of a shirt since the back is see-through.

Next we were off to Burlington Coat Factory, because they are more than great coats, to try on shoes.

Megan tried on the camouflage wedges and I tried on the leopard print wedges. Can you believe they make shoes this ugly? Don't worry Martha and Karen, I did get you both the camo wedges.

Next Joanne tried on the red satin cabaret inspired heals in an attempt to bring sexy back. I think it worked.

Megan found this treasure, a green snake skin leather sling back with netting (you know, to keep your feet cool). How great! Stylish and practical!

Last, but certainly not least, I found these fabulous gold clogs. I'd give them a gold medal for style, but they are so gold do I really need to?

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Aunt Mer-
Some people are so trashy they might think the back of your beautiful shirt is actually the front!
Mommy would never let me get anything like that!