17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Friday, November 24, 2006

The Buckeyes did it, now it's the TIGERS turn!

Last weekend Harry and I held an Ohio State vs. Michigan party. We had a lot of guests, 12 to be exact, a lot of fun... and best of all, the Buckeyes won! Take that Michigan! Tomorrow, the Clemson Tigers will do battle with our biggest rival... the gamecocks (yuck). Harry and I can't wait to watch the Tigers smack the stuffing out of the gamecocks.

Harry's cousin, Russ, cheering on the Buckeyes... he's not even from Ohio!

My friends Megan and Joanne sit with Harry before the game... Megan's dad went to OSU and Joanne graduated from Ohio State.

Tomorrow, noon, remember to cheer on the TIGERS... Harry and I will be doing it here!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am glad that our Tigers played their hearts out....wait a second...

You two need to update more.