17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Friday, July 17, 2015

Beach Visit

This past weekend Harry, Alaina, and I visited my parents in Wilmington. We had a great time going to the beach and visiting the aquarium.
Alaina on the sea turtle at the aquarium. There were also 2 live sea turtles at the aquarium and more sea turtle nests than I could count on the beach. 

Oak Island (where we usually go to the beach) and the Wilmington area have been in the news a lot recently due to numerous shark attacks. We didn't see any sharks at the beach, but we enjoyed watching them at the aquarium. I even petted a shark at the aquarium (Alaina was too afraid to and Harry showed no interest).

Touristy picture through the megladon mouth.

This little girl loves the beach. She wanted to go every day and didn't want to leave in the afternoon. She wasn't even afraid of the sharks that were supposed to be in the water.

Family beach shot on my birthday.

We built this sandcastle on our last beach day.

We finished our trip with a visit to our favorite restaurant, Provisions. I snapped this picture while we were waiting for our table.

No comments: